READING MUSIC 6 - Quiz Answers
- Short horizontal lines above or below the staff to show note pitches outside the range of the staff.
- On the first leger line below the staff.
- On the 2nd leger line above the staff.
- On the first leger line above the staff.
- On the 2nd leger line below the staff.
- To fill up the time (beats) in a bar when there is no note sounding.
- To indicate a full bar rest, regardless the number of beats the bar contains.
- When it spans across the middle point of the bar.
- Yes a minim note can, but a minim rest can not.
- For 2 beats rests over beats 1 and 2, or over beats 3 and 4.
Back to Quiz 6
Copyright © 2001 Michael Furstner (Jazclass).