1. What is a register ?
2. Which are the most common two or three registers used in classical singing ?
3. Which is the fourth register sometimes developed by soprano vocalists ?
2. Are the Oral tract Registers in any way related to the instrument registers ?
3. Why is Overtone practice so important to tone development ?
2. After achieving this, what is the next objective ?
3. What is your third objective ?
4. How many Oral track Registers will you ideally have in the end ?
5. When do you stop practising Overtones ?
Copyright © 2002 Michael Furstner (Jazclass). All rights reserved.