1. The process of oral tract manipulation (or other body actions) by means of images in the mind.
3. It adds to the relaxation and focus of mind and body.
2. Aim your notes always to the far point in the room or hall. Practice in a large studio and occasionally outdoors.
2. The tongue position mainly contributes to the timbre and minor pitch variations of the tone. In the extreme case it can destroy the vibration of a tone.
3. Vowels can be used to manipulate the tongue shape, especially in the early stage of the student's oral tract development.
Copyright © 2002 Michael Furstner (Jazclass). All rights reserved.